Monday, January 20, 2014

In Today's Adventure...

Today was definitely a fun day! We had extra kids over to spend the night Sunday night since Monday was a holiday (no school, yay!). Games and movies and pajamas last night and then sunny shining day today. All things considered, it was truly a great day.





They got creative on the poses today. While I did want this picture on the log, they chose how to do each shot.




Loved this bridge, but the sun in the eyes was hard on the kids and there was no other angle to get this picture unless I wanted to stand in the water.


This is the picture I chose for my 365 blog today. I love it!


The seagulls were so ornery, but Jewell managed to hand feed one of the geese anyway!


A little touch football...


Dusk came and ended our day out, but not before the kids got a chance to roll down the hill!






Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli
Ni Hao Yall

3 comments:

What Marty Sees said...

Looks like great fun was had by all! I just love days like that, don't you?
Found you through the the link party at My Chaos My Bliss :-)

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys really know how to make the best of a school holiday :)

Anonymous said...

Great post!...I love all the photos of the kiddos having a fun time together! Precious!